Colégio novo. Jamais imaginei que nos 45 do segundo tempo eu teria meu destino acadêmico mudado. Em pleno 3º ano do ensino médio eu mudo de escola e vou estudar no centro da minha cidade. Ao mesmo tempo em que a saudade aperta e me lembro das amizades feitas ao longo desses 9 anos, há também a esperança de que nesse novo lugar eu possa encontrar razões novas para sorrir. E encontro. Razões para sorrir todos os dias. No entanto essa história de final feliz não é tão frequente na vida real, e por incrível que pareça, sempre surge algo para fazer toda essa felicidade sumir num piscar de olhos.
Vamos ao motivo do meu sorrir todos os dias. Conheci um garoto divertido, bonito, inteligente, e que mostrou sentir a mesma atração física por mim. Meu coração sorri ao vê-lo, bate mais forte só de ouvir o som de sua voz, aquela coisa de borboletas no estômago, é, realmente elas estão lá, - ou pelo menos estavam - voando e voando sem parar. Até que o bendito – ou poderíamos dizer, maldito? – do Facebook me fez mandar a mensagem certa, só que para o menino errado. Então eu reparei em meu erro e visitei o perfil do tal garoto, só por visitar mesmo... e novamente. Aquela pontada na barriga, a falta de ar, os batimentos rápidos... aqueles sintomas que indiciam o início de uma nova paixão. DROGA! Eu só poderia dizer isso. Eu estava começando a gostar de um garoto maravilhoso e do nada surge um carinha qualquer, que não sabe nem o que fará da vida quando terminar o colégio, e arruína tudo. Não que ele tenha culpa, - e não que meu coração não tenha sorrido quando viu meu amado após o feriado de carnaval, todo lindo vindo me cumprimentar -, no entanto, era um empecilho desde que além de me tratar mal, MUITO mal, esse garoto parecia despertar sentimentos até mais fortes do que os sentimentos que eu sentia por meu príncipe idealizado. Eles não deixaram de existir, mas confesso, estavam mais enfraquecidos do que nunca. Não que não fosse bom sentir a sensação das borboletas, mas não por aquele garoto grosso e estupido, que se achava o Brad Pitt moreno de Osasco, não. Por ele não. Mesmo assim, acabamos agindo por impulso, porque sentimento é desse jeito, o odiamos por senti-lo, mas enquanto ele está lá, vivo em nós, fazemos tudo para satisfazê-lo. Então estou partindo esta semana para cometer o maior dos desatinos: alimentar esse sentimento que tanto repudio. Eu sei, sei que se quero esquecê-lo devo me afastar, PORÉM EU NÃO CONSIGO, eu simplesmente não tenho controle sobre meus atos, e quando percebo já os cometi. Entretanto, de uma coisa sei: Não adianta eu fugir dos meus medos, se eu não enfrenta-los nunca vou saber se realmente eles me oferecem algum perigo. Boa sorte para mim.
Version: English (by Google Translator)
New College. I never thought that at 45 the second time I have changed my academic destiny. In the middle of the 3rd year of high school I'm going to change my school and studying at the center of my city. At the same time the longing tightens and remember the friendships made during those nine years, there is also the hope that this new place I can find new reasons to smile. And meeting. Reasons to smile every day. Yet this story of a happy ending is not as common in real life, and oddly enough, something always comes up to make all this happiness disappear in the blink of an eye.Let the reason for my smile everyday. I knew a kid fun, beautiful, intelligent, and showed the same feel physical attraction for me. My heart smiled when she saw him, beats faster just to hear the sound of his voice, that thing of butterflies in the stomach, is really they are there - or at least were - flying and flying nonstop. Until the blessed - or we could say, damn? - Facebook made me send the right message, only for the wrong boy. Then I noticed my error and I visited the profile of this boy, even just for browsing ... and again. That twinge in his belly, shortness of breath, heart fast ... those symptoms that indicate the beginning of a new passion. DRUG! I only could say that. I was beginning to enjoy a wonderful kid and a guy comes from nowhere else, not even know what to do when life's finished school, and ruins everything. Not that he has guilt - not that my heart has not smiled when he saw my beloved after the holiday carnival, all nice compliment coming from me - however, it was a hindrance since besides treating me bad, VERY bad, this boy seemed to awaken feelings stronger than the feelings I felt for my prince idealized. They do not cease to exist, but I confess, were more weakened than ever. Not that it was not good to feel the sensation of butterflies, but not that thick and stupid boy, who was the Brad Pitt of dark Osasco, no. Why he did not. Still, just acting on impulse, because feeling is that way, the hate felt by him, but while he is there, alive in us, we do everything to satisfy you. So I'm leaving this week to commit the greatest follies: feed this feeling that both rejection. I know, I know if I want to forget him get away, BUT I CAN NOT, I simply have no control over my actions, and when I see them already made. However, one thing I know: I run no use of my fears if I do not confront them'll never really know if they offer me some danger. Good luck to me.
Version: English (by Google Translator)
New College. I never thought that at 45 the second time I have changed my academic destiny. In the middle of the 3rd year of high school I'm going to change my school and studying at the center of my city. At the same time the longing tightens and remember the friendships made during those nine years, there is also the hope that this new place I can find new reasons to smile. And meeting. Reasons to smile every day. Yet this story of a happy ending is not as common in real life, and oddly enough, something always comes up to make all this happiness disappear in the blink of an eye.Let the reason for my smile everyday. I knew a kid fun, beautiful, intelligent, and showed the same feel physical attraction for me. My heart smiled when she saw him, beats faster just to hear the sound of his voice, that thing of butterflies in the stomach, is really they are there - or at least were - flying and flying nonstop. Until the blessed - or we could say, damn? - Facebook made me send the right message, only for the wrong boy. Then I noticed my error and I visited the profile of this boy, even just for browsing ... and again. That twinge in his belly, shortness of breath, heart fast ... those symptoms that indicate the beginning of a new passion. DRUG! I only could say that. I was beginning to enjoy a wonderful kid and a guy comes from nowhere else, not even know what to do when life's finished school, and ruins everything. Not that he has guilt - not that my heart has not smiled when he saw my beloved after the holiday carnival, all nice compliment coming from me - however, it was a hindrance since besides treating me bad, VERY bad, this boy seemed to awaken feelings stronger than the feelings I felt for my prince idealized. They do not cease to exist, but I confess, were more weakened than ever. Not that it was not good to feel the sensation of butterflies, but not that thick and stupid boy, who was the Brad Pitt of dark Osasco, no. Why he did not. Still, just acting on impulse, because feeling is that way, the hate felt by him, but while he is there, alive in us, we do everything to satisfy you. So I'm leaving this week to commit the greatest follies: feed this feeling that both rejection. I know, I know if I want to forget him get away, BUT I CAN NOT, I simply have no control over my actions, and when I see them already made. However, one thing I know: I run no use of my fears if I do not confront them'll never really know if they offer me some danger. Good luck to me.

0 comentários:
Postar um comentário